Here at White Cross Care we provide personalised home care and a domiciliary service that is dedicated to the well-being of people in their own home in Medway.
For people it is important that they can be independent in their own home, we aim to not only promote that independence but also maintain it so that you and your family can enjoy your quality of life comfortably.
Whether you are looking for help with day to day activities or you need more complex care at your home, we have a service that will suit your exact needs.
The services we offer include:
- Complex care needs through illness or disability
- Care and support with palliative care and end of life care with nursing care if required
- Assistance with personal care for example washing, dressing and continence care
- Assistance with medications and prescriptions
- Practical help with day to day activities for example shopping, laundry and paying bills
When we are providing home care services in Medway, we will carry out an assessment so that we can make sure that we are giving the proper care.
The full assessment stage will involve:
- Holistic assessment of need, with us devising relevant care plans
- Care planning
- Referring onto other services or agencies if required to do so
- Continence care/catheter management
- Bowel and bladder management
- Disease specific assessments
- Manual handling assessments
- Nutrition assessment/PEG management
- Palliative care
- Pain assessments
- Personal hygiene
- Risk Assessments
- Wound care, this includes leg ulcers
- Diabetic care
- Eye care
- Medication management
- Terminal care/bereavement care
- Pressure area care
- Giving advice and fluid intake
- Immunisation and vaccinations
If you or your relative lives in Medway and you would like to discuss home care then just get in touch with us today.